Support ivoh by making a tax-deductible donation
Images & Voices of Hope relies on the generous donations of people like you. Your tax-deductible contributions will enable us to strengthen our mission as a nonprofit.
Ways to give:
Donate via AmazonSmile
Here’s what your contributions will go toward:
- Annual media summit & local conversations. ivoh has traditionally refrained from charging for our media summit and local conversations. We rely on donations to help us cover the costs involved with putting on these events.
- Fellows program. In January 2016, we launched the second iteration of our Restorative Narrative Fellowship Program. The fellowship gives four media practitioners from around the country a stipend to report on an important social issue within the Restorative Narrative framework. We expect that the fellowship will yield important information about the impact of Restorative Narratives on people and local communities.
- Awards of Appreciation. Each year we hand out five to six awards to acknowledge the important work of those who create media that benefits the world. We would like to offer cash awards to support those who are doing important work in strength-based media.
- Youth scholarships. We believe in helping and inspiring young people interested in pursuing media careers. To this end, we’ve developed a scholarship program, which enables students and recent graduates to attend our annual summit — a place where they can network, share their own work, and learn. Your contributions will help us pay for their travel and accommodations.
- Training. We realize that to strengthen the media’s role as an agent of positive change, we need to help media makers understand how they can do this. We have offered a few related Webinars and would like to start doing more training at universities and in newsrooms.
- Our website and social media. To continue publishing several stories a week, we need to pay more freelancers who can help us produce quality content that illuminates the ways that media can create meaningful awareness and change.
- Growing our capacity. We currently have just one full-time staffer and one part-time staffer who work with our founding director, board of trustees and volunteers. We are grateful to have a dedicated board and volunteers who help our organization, without pay, because they believe in our mission. But to expand our offerings — and help media makers improve the work they do — we need to hire more full-time and part-time staff.
Click the button to donate through PayPal:
You can also support ivoh via AmazonSmile, click here for more details. We appreciate your contributions and look forward to growing our organization and our impact with your help.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.